Are you looking for assistance with projects involving Counter Terrorism either in the UK or overseas?
Through our unique experience within the world of Counter Terrorism policing, Prevention Protocols Ltd provide strategic, operational and tactical expertise which can prove invaluable in developing excellence within the police, justice and national security sectors. Having assisted police forces UK-wide on developing and deploying strategies relating to Counter Terrorism, our team at Prevention Protocols Ltd have the experience and knowledge to act as a conduit between Commerce and Government departments which can be invaluable when bidding for contracts or planning for events and operations which require a Counter Terrorism overview.
We have many years experience in Counter Terrorism investigations and whilst serving within the police we have
- Helped to construct the UK network of Counter Terrorism Units
- Established Counter Terrorism intelligence structures
- Formed national forums of police and partners agencies to promote ‘Good Practice’ in order to educate staff on the best use of legislation and pooling of resources to jointly gather intelligence and carry out policing activity
- Planned and coordinated arrests and other operational activity
Members of the team at Prevention Protocols Ltd have a proven track record working with Government and other partner agencies in the ‘Prevent’ strand of the Governments Counter Terrorism strategy including :
- Bringing together partners around the UK and Europe to discuss good practice, case studies and emerging regional issues in relation to preventing terrorism.
- Working with key contacts within those institutions to help them manage the risk of extremism and radicalisation.
- Hosting exercise’s to improve understanding of police and partners around the impact of counter terrorism (CT) operations on communities and in particular to improve communication in the wake of events that follow a counter terrorist incident.
- Collating good practice and case studies from police and institutions in the UK policing regions and feeding them back to regional and national agencies.
- Organising and facilitating annual Counter Terrorism conferences
- Providing briefing and training events with police and partner agencies
- Provide training for the Home Office “Workshop to Raise Awareness of Prevent (WRAP)”